NFTScan and Chamcha Reach a Strategic Partnership at the NFT API Data
Recently, NFTScan, the NFT data infrastructure, reached a strategic partnership with the Chamcha team. The two parties will carry out in-depth cooperation in the underlying source data of NFT. Chamcha is a professional NFT marketplace for NFT beginners. It provides users with an entrance to understand and learn NFT, as well as low-threshold transaction functions. The users can purchase NFT assets by credit cards and crypto stablecoins.
Currently Chamcha supports Ethereum and Polygon networks, and is still expanding more blockchains. The Chamcha developer team has released 5 NFT related sectors in online businesses：
1. NFT multi-chain marketplace, with an advanced aggregator.
2. Rent and maximize NFT assets, utilising ERC-4907 standards.
3. Initial NFT Offering, specifically designed to have a skilled technical support base to ensure new launches are profitable and streamlined.
4. Innovative NFT earning markets with NFT savings and P2P earning market.
5. Floorswap — the best NFT liquidity and trading pro traders and market makers.
Chamcha promises to make owning NFTs easy and simple to make sure that your NFT is working for you, providing full-stop NFT investment and trading functions.
NFTScan is a professional NFT explorer and data infrastructure, which currently supports the full data related to NFT on eight blockchains, including Ethereum, BNBChain, Moonbeam, Polygon, Arbitrum, Optimism, Solana and PlatON. As of September 20, 2022, the NFTScan developer platform has accumulated more than 1600 registered developers, and has established partnerships with over 100 blockchain projects, providing them with professional NFT API data services.